“Deck the halls with crocheted gifts, fa la la la la la la la la!” It undoubtedly is Christmas time as the holiday season is in full swing with so many holidays upon us. Christmas is just 2 weeks away! Ahh, I don’t want to even think about it, haha. There’s just way too much to do!
One thing I always have time for though, is making crocheted Christmas decorations or gifts. I went all out this year with designing 11 holiday/winter designs ranging from a blanket, to food purses, ornaments, and even a Christmas light garland. Making all of these designs were some of my favorite designs of the entire year! There’s something so festive and cozy about winter items, that I just want to make them all the time. So, since I made so many designs this year, I decided to make a roundup of all of my designs. That way you can have them all in one place!
11 Christmas Crochet Patterns
1.Crochet Christmas Light Garland ~ This adorable and festive Christmas light garland is the perfect quick and easy decoration to make this holiday season!
2. Gingerbread House Purse ~ Who doesn’t want a gingerbread house purse?? It’s the perfect sweet accessory to take with you everywhere!
3. Snowflake Sugar Cookie Blanket ~ Make all of your dreams of lying under a sugar cookie blanket come true with this giant cozy cookie! This blanket was designed for The Crochetprenuer’s 30 Days of Cozy guest pattern program, which was so cool to be a part of.
4. Snowflake Sugar Cookie Purse ~ I love cookies, how about you?? If you love them, then this purse is exactly the one for you! This purse was my design for The Hook Nook blog back in November, and it’s one of my favorites.
5. Winter Dreams Cowl ~ Made from Bernat velvet, this velvet cowl is one of the safest and coziest things you’ll make this winter!
6. Winter Dreams Velvet Beanie ~ This velvet beanie will have you dreaming of cozy things all winter long. It can be made to look like a Santa hat or in different colors to be worn all year long!
7. Figgy Pudding Ornament ~ This sweet little dessert is an adorable addition to any tree!
8. Snowflake Sugar Cookie Ornament ~ Decorate your tree with lots of cookies this year! This ornament is one cookie that won’t be making it’s way to Santa.
9. Candy Cane Ornament ~ Made from only chain stitches, this candy cane is the perfect beginner or kid friendly ornament.
10. Peppermint Ornament ~ Everyone’s favorite minty candy can now decorate your Christmas tree!
11. Candy Swirl Ornament ~ Maybe rainbow candies are your thing. With these easy ornaments, you can decorate your entire tree in no time!
I hope you guys liked this round up, and maybe found a few new Christmas projects to make before the season ends. I’d love to see what you make! Tag me using the hashtag #eclairemakery, and I’d love to share some of your photos!