Anyone ready to snuggle up next to the fire, watch all of those Christmas movies, and play Christmas songs on repeat? I’m not quite ready to give fall up yet, but I sure do love looking at all of the beautiful Christmas crochet patterns out there. There’s something so special about creating a handmade gift to give to the people you love, or making some fun holiday themed gifts for yourself.
I had the great pleasure of the of being selected for the Crochetprenuer Blog’s Guest Designer Program called the 30 Days of Cozy this November. I never thought that I would get selected for this program, but they chose
me! Together, with a bunch of lovely ladies, we collected and created 30+ lovely holiday themed patterns all for
your crocheting pleasure. There are some amazing patterns in the bundle we’ve put together! If you’re having trouble picking out which holiday crochet project to make, the bundle helps take the guessing out of choosing. I love all of the patterns in the bundle, but I decided to put together a list of 10 of my favorite Cozy Winter crochet patterns from the bundle.
10 Cozy Crochet Winter Patterns
1. Sleigh Ride Wrap by Counting Crafty Sheep: This is the perfect excuse to wear a blanket in public, all while look chic and victorian in this adorable crochet wrap pattern.
2. Ripple Blanket Wrap by Hook n Stein: This blanket wrap has a beautiful construction with ripple details that create a cozy blanket you get to wear all day long.
3. Amigurumi Seal Pup by Grace & Yarn: This cute little seal pup will be your cuddle buddy all winter long!
Buy it on Etsy or in the 30 Days of Cozy crochet bundle with 30+ patterns from over twenty different designers!
4. Nordic Tree Pillow by Meghan Makes Do: A modern take on the classic Christmas tree design, this tree pillow is the perfect accent for your home this winter.
5. Snowflake Sugar Cookie Blanket by E’Claire Makery: Sugar and spice and all things nice, this is one giant cookie that won’t make it to Santa’s plate of cookies this year. All of your dreams of cuddling under a cookie can come true!
6. Snowflake Basket by No Hooks Given: This basket is the perfect thing to put your Christmas gifts in this year, or to store all of those cozy blankets that you’ll cuddle under this winter.
7. Sirena’s Cowl by Jennae’s DIY Studio: From the stitch design to the yarn, this cowl is a beautiful cowl to use this winter.
8. Christmas Tree Wall Hanging by Crochet Pretty: Don’t want to get a real tree? No problem! This Christmas Tree Wall Hanging has loads of Christmas spirit, and is one tree that can be used every year.
9. Polly Reversible Super Scarf by Made with a Twist: Want to wear a blanket around your neck? Then this super scarf is for you! Plus it comes with matching mittens when you get the 30 Days of Cozy Pattern bundle.
10. Stanley the Cactus Snowman by the Loopy Lamb: You won’t have to worry about this snowman melting when spring comes around with this cute crochet cactus.
I hope you enjoyed this round up! Be sure to check out all of these amazing designers and they’re patterns!