Some of my favorite parts of being a crochet designer is getting to use all sorts of different tools to help make crocheting easier. I will admit that I am an avid crochet hook collector, and if there’s a cute notion or label to add to my designs, there’s a good chance that I’ll get it. One of my favorite collections out there for crochet tools and notions, is The Hook Nook collection! From the branding of these products, to the high quality that they are, I love them so much!
I was so excited when my friends at We Crochet reached out to me to ask if I would want to try some of the tools. You might remember my design with The Hook Nook yarn last year, the Winter Diamonds Wrap. You can find that here on my blog at: The Winter Diamonds Wrap Free Crochet Pattern. I love how soft the yarn in the collection is, and couldn’t wait to get my hands on some of the tools in that collection as well.
Want to save this post for later? Save it to your favorite Pinterest board!
Today, I am going to be sharing all about some of my favorite tools and notions from The Hook Nook collection! You can now get all of the yarn, hooks, notions, and tools on the We Crochet website. It’s a one stop shop for everything you’d want from that collection as well as some of the awesome yarn that We Crochet has as well. So let’s jump right in and check out the products!
If videos are more of your style, be sure to check out my review of the Hook Nook tools and notions on my Youtube channel. Then you can see an up close look at what they are like in use! You can find that on my channel at: The Hook Nook Notions and Tools review.
(Note: This post contains affiliate links where I will get a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. See my full affiliate disclosure here. Each purchase through my links helps me be able to keep creating free content!)
1. The Hook Nook Interchangeable Hooks – One of my favorite things in The Hook Nook line is the set of interchangeable ergonomic crochet hooks. These hooks come with 6 different sizes: 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, 10mm. The hook sizes are able to be attached and taken off of the wooden ergonomic crochet hook handles, and then kept in a nice crochet hook case. Overall, I really like the feel of the hooks, and how they crochet really nicely. At $39.99, I do think that they might be a little overpriced. However, I think that if you take your crochet on the go a lot, or use yarn that is worsted weight and up often, then they are a great investment! You can get the hooks on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Interchangeable Hooks.
2. The Hook Nook Gold Word Brooches – I am a huge fan of anything that is gold colored, so when I saw these gold word brooches I was in love! If you wear shawls often, or like to accessorize your project bags, these are perfect for you. You can get the brooches on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Gold Word Brooches
3. The Hook Nook Project Labels – I don’t crochet a lot of projects for other people, but if I did, then I would want to use these labels all the time! They’re modern, stylish, and have such witty sayings on them that totally fit my style. They are made from faux leather, have embossed writing, and even have holes to make sewing them on projects a lot easier. You can get the labels on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Project Labels.
4. The Hook Nook Pom Pom Maker Set – I love making Pom Pom, and adding them to all of the hat designs that I make in the fall and winter. If you like Pom Pom, but don’t enjoy the process of making them, this Pom Pom make the process simple and straightforward. This set of Pom Pom makers comes in 3 different sizes, so you have a nice variety. They’re very similar to the Clover Pom Pom makers. You can get the Pom Pom makers on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Pom Pom Maker Set.
I didn’t review the following products in my video, but they’re so fun that I wanted to make sure to share them with you!
5. The Hook Nook Project Passport – If you have a hard time keeping track of all of the info about your project, then this tool comes in handy so much! It’s a journal for all of the crochet projects you make. You can keep track of the yarn info, hook size, and things you like about the project all in one place. You can get the Yarn Passport on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Project Passport.
6. The Hook Nook Yarn Ends Weaver – Weaving in ends no longer has to be the bane of your existence, with this handy yarn ends weaver! You can grab the yarn end, pull it through some stitches, and trim it in no time at all. It’s the yarn end solution we’ve all be dreaming of! You can get the Yarn End Weaver on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Yarn Ends Weaver.
7. The Hook Nook Skein Savers – Do your skeins of yarn always feel like they are coming apart? Then these skein savers are just what you need! You can wrap them around your skeins of yarn, and it helps hold it together so that you don’t have to worry about it coming apart. You can get the skein savers on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Skein Savers.
8. The Hook Nook Notions Kit – Keep all your notions in one place with this modern and stylish notions kit. Remember how I said I love gold things, well, these notions come in gold! Ahh! The notions kit includes stitch markers, darning needles, a tape measure, and scissors, plus a handy place to hold them all. You can get the notions kit on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Notions Kit.
9. The Hook Nook Resin Hooks – If you’ve been dreaming of a stylish ergonomic crochet hook, but don’t want to pay the high price of Furls crochet hooks, these are an awesome alternative! The handle is designed to minimize wrist and hand pain. I got to work with one of these hooks before they were released, and I love the feel of working with one. They also come in some awesome colors and even in Jumbo sizes! You can shop all of The Hook Nook hooks on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Resin Hooks.
10. The Hook Nook Circular Knitting Loom – If you have been wishing that you could knit, but find trouble with working with two needles, this circular knitting loom is a great way to make projects that look knit! It also makes a great tool for kids to learn fiber arts with! You can get this knitting loom on the We Crochet website at: The Hook Nook Circular Knitting Loom
I hope you found some new and fun crochet tools, hooks, and notions from The Hook Nook collection! I can’t wait to share more fun crochet reviews with you! Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more crochet reviews and unboxing videos at: E’Claire Makery Youtube Channel.
Be stylish and comfy this winter with the Snow Leopard Poncho, my latest free crochet…
It’s that time of year again; blog hop time! With the winter season quickly…