Keep yourself nice and warm this winter with the Snow Leopard Poncho! This stylish crochet poncho pattern features tapestry crochet leopard spots that give it a modern flair. If you want to spice up your wardrobe and be cozy at the same time then this is for you!
If you’re new to crochet color work, this is a great beginner pattern. It’s made all in one piece, and the color work is nice and simple. There’s even a video tutorial to walk you through the whole pattern. You’ve got this!
Crochet Pattern Features:
– 7 page PDF Pattern
– Size Inclusive! Comes in sizes XS-L (XL-3XL, 4XL-5XL)
– Color Work Chart
– Written pattern and instructions
– Youtube video tutorial available at: https://youtu.be/C-oIxOaaeXQ
– Unlimited downloads!
XS-L (XL-3XL, 4XL/5XL)
Finished Width Measurement:
33 (40, 47)”
Finished Length Measurement:
25 (26, 27)”
To make this pattern, you’ll need a few different worsted weight yarns. I used:
– We Crochet Mighty Stitch (Worsted Weight 4, 80% Acrylic, 20% Superwash Wool, 208yds/190m, 3.5oz/100g) in Cream (MC)
– We Crochet Upcycle Reserve Worsted (Worsted Weight 4, 100% Upcycle Wool, 219yds/200m, 3.5oz/100g): in Amarillo (CC)
Approximate Yarn Yardage:
MC = 1500 (2000, 2600)yds
CC = 400-600yds
Thank you so much for supporting my handmade crochet business! Every purchase you make helps support my dreams of being a crochet designer, and makes a difference in helping my business grow. I can’t wait to make you something amazing!