This is for a digital PDF pattern only, not for a finished product. All digital sales are final, and do not qualify for a refund.
The pattern is for intermediate crocheters who have experience making amigurumi and are able to read crochet patterns.
This pattern will help you make your own crochet toy! It is written in English and uses US crochet terms.
This pattern contains:
- 6 page PDF pattern that details each step of making the toy
- Color photo tutorials that show how to do assembly
- Stitch Terminology Guide
- Hyperlinks to video tutorials for the pattern on the E’Claire Makery YouTube channel
Finished pumpkin is 8.5″x9.”
- Lion Brand Hometown USA yarn (yarn weight 6 Super Bulky) in:
– Portsmouth Pumpkin (2 skeins)
– Oklahoma City Green (1 skein)
– Los Angeles Tan (1 skein)
- US L 8.00mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Black, orange, and yellow felt
- Black, and orange embroidery floss
- Embroidery Needle
- Poly Fiberfill stuffing
- Stitch Marker
- ch – chain loop
- sc – single crochet (UK – double crochet)
- * – do everything in between two *
- sl – slip stitch
- dec – decrease
- st – stitch
- dc – double crochet (UK – treble crochet)
- tr – triple crochet (UK – double treble crochet)
- Crocheting in continuous rounds without turning
- Using magic ring to start
- Sewing on felt and crochet pieces
If you have any questions about any aspect of the pattern, feel free to contact me and I would love to help you out!
© 2018 E’CLAIRE MAKERY
Pattern is for personal use only. Do not sell, distribute or claim as your own. Patterns are copyrighted, and may only be sold by E’Claire Makery.