Be the buzz of the town with this bee-utiful crochet top pattern, the Honeybee Tee! If you’ve ever wished that you could have a crochet pattern similar to stranded knitting patterns, this is just for you! This top down crochet circular yoke top pattern is sure to wow with it’s striking tapestry crochet color work. The bee theme stays through the whole crochet top by having the body of the sweater be made from the Honeycomb Stitch!
It might look complicated, but this crochet top pattern is actually really easy! I’ve broken down the color work is easily manageable steps, so that even if you’re a beginner to color work, you can make this crochet summer top!
The pattern comes in sizes XS-5XL, and is completely customizable with the fit of the body.
Crochet Pattern Features:
– 24 page PDF Pattern
– Sizes XS-5XL!
– Customization of sizing
– Photo Tutorials for honeycombs
– Charts for each size
– Written pattern and instructions
– Unlimited downloads!
– Finished Bust Measurements Women’s Sizes (includes 1-3″ of positive ease):
– Finished length of sweater + the overall fit for the body of the sweater is totally customizable to you! Instructions are included within the pattern of how to customize it.
To make this pattern, you’ll need a few different worsted weight yarns. I used Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium to make mine. The approximate yardage for each size is:
– Main Color (MC): XS – 640 yds; S – 700 yds; M – 800 yds; L – 910 yds; XL – 1100 yds; 2XL – 1200 yds; 3XL – 1280 yds; 4XL – 1400 yds; 5XL – 1500 yds;
– White (CC1): 70 yds
– Black (CC2): 50 yds
Thank you so much for supporting my handmade crochet business! Every purchase you make helps support my dreams of being a crochet designer, and makes a difference in helping my business grow. I can’t wait to make you something amazing!