Inspired by time in coffee shops sipping lattes, the Coffee Date Duster is the perfect modern striped cardigan. This long crochet cardigan pattern is great for layering with your favorite top and pair of jeans, or even dressing up with your favorite dress. It keeps you nice and warm while still looking stylish.
This pattern is a wonderful first time crochet cardigan pattern. Made from three panels seamed together, this simple cardigan works up really fast and is beginner friendly. It’s size inclusive coming in sizes XS-5XL, and is very customizable. The striping pattern, length, width, and sleeve length are all customizable to whatever length you want.
Crochet Pattern Features:
– 6 page PDF Pattern
– Size Inclusive! Comes in sizes XS-5XL
– Written pattern and instructions
– Available as a Lion Brand Yarn Kit at: https://shrsl.com/2sf8q
– Unlimited downloads!
Finished Bust Measurements:
32 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62)”
To make this pattern, you can use any Worsted Weight yarn. I used:
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease (Worsted Weight, 197 yds/180m, 3oz, 85g) in 3 colors:
– Umber (MC)
– Black (CC1)
– Wheat (CC2)
– Total cardigan yardage: 1100 (1200, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900)
– Striping yardage can vary depending on what stripe pattern you use. For a striping pattern like mine, I used approximately 4 skeins Wool Ease of the MC, 2 of CC1, and 3 of CC2.
If you want to get the pattern plus all of the yarn needed for the pattern, you can get it all in the Lion Brand Yarn Kit at: https://shrsl.com/2sf8q
Thank you so much for supporting my handmade crochet business! Every purchase you make helps support my dreams of being a crochet designer, and makes a difference in helping my business grow. I can’t wait to make you something amazing!
There are no reviews yet.